While most of our client associations benefit from all that our full-service management has to offer, we can also provide limited, a la carte management service to smaller associations or those associations that only require such limited service. In other words, we can customize our service to fit your individual.
On occasion, a new client association may ask Hunt Management to provide certain limited, ‘A la carte’ services from our menu of services. Such services might include:
- Limited Administrative, Financial and/or Property Management service
- Management Consultation
- Development and production of specialized financial reports, Rules & Regulations Packets, Policies & Procedures Manuals, informational pieces, newsletters, etc.
- Property inspections and written condition reports
- Preparation of maintenance, repair and replacement specifications and solicitation of contractor proposals
- General common area maintenance
- Visits to the property to supervise or coordinate contracted service
- Meetings with Directors, Committee Members, site personnel, etc.
- Appearances at depositions, hearings, trials or similar proceedings